Garden State Elite Lacrosse was created to provide opportunities for players to foster their individual and team skills in a fun, competitive, and affordable manner. Garden State Elite Lacrosse emphasizes passion, commitment, hard work, and respect for the game of lacrosse in a family like atmosphere. Garden State Elite Lacrosse is passionate about developing all the abilities a player has to become the best person, student/athlete, lacrosse player possible.
Questions about Garden State Elite? Bryan Fisher firstname.lastname@example.org or Liz Cook Lizbylincook@mac.com
Follow us on GSE Facebook: CLICK HERE
- Each team will have 2 highly dedicated and passionate coaches
- Each team will start their select season in early May and will go to early July
- Each team will participate in 3-4 tournaments with the ability to play in more if so desired
- Each team will have a minimum of 8-10 practices two hours long for HS and youth players.
- Each player will have assistance in the college recruiting process
- Each HS player will have exposure to college coaches at the tournaments
- Each youth player will be coached on individual and team fundamentals, taught teamwork, sportsmanship, and will compete in very competitive tournaments
- Each player is placed on a team with a limited squad size
- Each player will be placed on a team that best suits their ability
- Each player will leave Garden State Elite with their skills vastly improved through our high quality instruction
- Each player and family understands that in order to get the most out of their abilities they must have a commitment of time and money.